This help center is for the CiviCRM Stack Exchange site. For basic information about CiviCRM itself, please see its site, http://civicrm.org.
Find out more about…
- What types of questions should I avoid asking?
- What does it mean if a question is "closed" or "on hold"?
- What topics can I ask about here?
- Why are some questions marked as duplicate?
- I've thought better of my question; can I delete it?
- Code of Conduct
- Expected Behavior
- How do I find topics I'm interested in?
- What is Flair?
- How to not be a spammer
Reputation & Moderation
- Who are the site moderators, and what is their role here?
- Why is voting important?
- What is reputation? How do I earn (and lose) it?
- What are declined flags, and what should I do about them?
- What is a locked post?
- What does it mean when an answer is "accepted"?
- Why and how are some answers deleted?
- Why are answers no longer being accepted from my account?
- How do I write a good answer?
- How to reference material written by others