I have copied a drupal codebase, drupal database, and civicrm database and moved them to a new server. I am using version 4.7.0 of civicrm. My copied site throws this error:
Error: Could not create directory: /home/abc. If you have moved an existing CiviCRM installation from one location or server to another there are several steps you will need to follow. They are detailed on this CiviCRM wiki page - (learn more...). A fix for the specific problem that caused this error message to be displayed is to set the value of the config_backend column in the civicrm_domain table to NULL. However we strongly recommend that you review and follow all the steps in that document.
This folder does not exist on my server, nor do I want it to. It is a reference to a location on the server from which I made the copy.
- I have looked in civicrm_domain, config_backend does not exist
- I have emptied all the cache tables in the civi database
- I have emptied all the cache tables in the drupal database
- I have updated settings.php ('home/abc' is not present anymore)
- I have updated civicrm.settings.php ('home/abc' is not present anymore)
I have removed/removed all files from the following:
When I run
grep -R "/home/abc" * from my doc root, no matches are found. When I search for the string "/home/abc", in both databases, I get no matches.
Any ideas? Thanks.