Thanks for the help. Our organization, and registration is fairly complex. We have three branches: volunteers, athletics, and scouting. All branches support all ages. We have one general membership fee that covers all members (except volunteers, of course), and as a member you could be in any and all branches. So here is what we need a system to do...
- One account to manage multiple members (i.e. parent creating an account to create 2 memberships for his children)
- Setting primary contact (i.e. for members under 18, a parent is the primary contact; for members 18+ they are their own contact)
- The membership application needs to include two file uploads (that can be extracted/downloaded)
- Member group - we (admin) need to have the ability to assign each member to individual groups like "Boys Basketball age 5-7 Team 1" and "Boy scouts troop 2". Again each member might be in more than one group
- The ability to filter and contact by groups above. That is we need to be able to filter to everyone in basketball, or everyone in basketball on 5-7 age teams, etc
- Ability to create an event calendar by each group/team
- Process yearly membership dues
- Ability to filter for and contact unpaid members
So I think this is most everything -- please let me know if you need clarity on the above.