One set of our memberships is a 1-year, rolling product that can be purchased at any time.
We've set up tests for scheduled renewal reminders but it seems to have stopped working:
- Entity: membership > individual membership
- When:  [week] [before] [membership end date]
- Enable repetition: yes
- Repetition: every  [day] until  [day] [after] [membership end date]
- 'From name/email' etc. added
- Limited to Smart Group made up of test contacts
We initially set one of the test contacts up with a membership set to expire in 8 days. At 7 days before we got the first email, and each day after that until we changed the renewal end date to be a further 8 days in the future from that point (to test what would happen for the 2nd year renewal period).
After that, we no longer received any emails. Checked cron jobs etc. and send scheduled reminders is set to run daily.
Is there a problem with 'clearing out' contacts tat have been triggered to (e.g. once they have renewed once they'll never get sent the scheduled reminder again, even once they get to 1 week before membership end date once again)?
(we're using v4.6.9 in case that is relevant.)