(Now CiviCRM 4.7.0, Drupal Commons 7.50 and CiviDiscount 3.3)
If a user uses a coupon code, the coupon code is no longer tracking the number of times it is used or who used it. It appeared to be working until I realized that it only tracks two situations: if there was money exchanged (not a 100% discount) and/or if the coupon was used during a transaction put in on the backend and not by the user.
Furthermore, you should be able to assign an organization to the code so that the "codes assigned" and "codes used" is tracked. As it sits, those tabs do not report anything.
Screenshot of how discount code is set up:
Also, when I first look up "Test Organization for Code", the organization that I applied the the test discount to, the tab clearly shows that there is a code assigned, however, when the tab is clicked on, nothing shows and the value is changed to zero. This could be an important clue.
Lastly, here you can see a MySQL table showing all recorded uses of the same code (item_id=2) but the data is being recorded differently. The last 4 were entered through CiviCRM and the first 2 were entered through a Contribution page, when it was still tracking; there should be about 25 rows, but the rest of the uses were never recorded:
Here you can see where the discount code that was used is still reporting 0 uses:
Here you can see where the test user that used the code is still showing that no code was used:
Things I've Tried:
- Changing CiviCRM to a standard install.
- Upgrading Drupal Core, CiviCRM and CiviDiscount to latest major versions.
- Was unable to reproduce the error on my own simplified sandbox using the same versions
(Edited from running CiviCRM 4.3.8 with Drupal 7.37 (Commons))