I have a webform that users use to register themselves and their family members for events. These events have fees, and in the past I have linked users to a contribution page that they use separately form registration. We just got a better payment processor, so now webform can take fees! If, that is, I can figure out how to make it work.
Right now, I have it working like this:
- User selects events they want to register for
- "Event Fee" field is private so that it is hidden from the user
- There are 2 conditionals in the webform so that if user selects event1, the fee is $15, and if user selects event2, the fee is $20.
Currently, this results in the correct fee if users select any one event, but if they select both, it charges the higher price ($20) for both events, for a total of $40.
So my questions are:
- Can event fees be combined using conditionals, and if so what settings would you use? or
- Can webform fees be automatically generated in webform another way?