Working on this a while, hope you can help. Version: 4.7.10 + Drupal 7.50 on Debian 8 w/ Apache 2.x + Postfix
The problem (the following steps are taken in CiviCRM)
- Mailings -> New Mailing
- Mailing Name: Some Name Goes here
- Template: Sample Responsive Design Newsletter - Single Column Template List item
- From: TestingAndWorking@Mydomain
- Recipients: MyTestGroup
- Subject: This is a test
HTML: A-Ok unsubscribe, opt-out & domain address are there - no errors flagged
Text: A-ok unsubscribe, opt-out & domain address are there - no errors flagged
Preview HTML/Plain Text: Ok. Next and Send test (for both single email and Group) are disabled
Steps taken to resolve
- Ensure all required tokens are in place. Check
- Test email settings. TestingAndWorking@Mydomain: Check
- Check Headers, Footers, and Automated Messages: All but Resubscribe are set as default and enabled.
- Is the bounce email address setup: Yep. What about an outgoing mail account? Yep - Set as Email-to-Activity
- smartyDebug=1 -- Results in Authorization Failed on (Mailing,22&smartyDebug=1)
- Check table civicrm_mailing : reply_id = 8
- Outbound Mailer: mail()
- Was an A/B Test tried. Yes. Result: Next works right until step 3 (Compose). Send test works for both individuals and group BUT Next is still disabled. Does smartDebug show anything? No.
Is there a way I can hack some piece of code to allow Civi to move on? What did I miss?