I'm starting testing the Paypal payment cicle. After setting both paypal forms with the following data:
User [Name my paypal UN]
Password [my paypal PW]
Signature [my paypal SG]
Site URL https://www.paypal.com/
- API URL https://api-3t.paypal.com/
- Recurring Payments URL [empty]
- Button URL https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_xpressCheckout.gif
Then I created a New Contribution Page, setting "Paypal" as processor and unchecked the "Use a confirmation page" flag.
So, when i test the payment on the Contribution Page,
- I'm redirected in the Paypal page and I proceed entering my Credit Card data
- I'm unexpectedly ("Use a confirmation page" flag was unchecked!) returned on a new Civicrm Page. From here i press the [Make a contribution] button
- the following URL "http://opigi.net/modimp/civicrm/index.php?q=civicrm/contribute/transact" is called with the content "The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."
I called the Paypal call-center, they told me that the firs part of the operation is correctly terminate, but the page civicrm page where the DoExpressCheckoutPayment is not reached.
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
15:21: After some other test, done comparing my test site with a production site, I discovered how in the sites\all\modules\civicrm\CRM\Core\Payment\PayPalImpl.php:
- in my local test, where the flow ends correctly, the API GetExpressCheckoutDetails is called two times and finally also the API DoExpressCheckoutPayment
- in my production site after the first GetExpressCheckoutDetails call, I get the error "The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable ..."