- CiviCRM has many contacts, including contacts of individuals with the same primary email address (e.g. one corporate email, two individuals (contacts) working there) -> forget that there may be methods of better organizing this.
- Both contacts do not have a WP user account.
- CiviCRM WordPress Profile Sync is working
- One of the individuals registers with WP using THAT email
- Which contact does the new WP user get associated with?
- Testing it as best as I could the answer is: always with the lowest CiviCRM ID
I've tried to find if there's a reference to it in the plugin's PHP , or elsewhere.
Wondering if this is by default?