I want to use CiviCRM for child sponsorship like the following: The Idead: Create a charity website for orphans sponsorship that enables the contributor to select a child from a list of orphans then orphan profile will open with a Donate button.
What i have done inside Civicrm is:
- I created a group for orphans.
- I added the orphan children to the group.
- I created a public profile to list all orphans to the portal.
- I created a public profile to create a contributor record.
- I created a contribution page that use the contributor profile to collect contributor info like Name, address and email.
- I created a Sponsor Of relationship.
What i want to know is:
- How to add donate button to a child profile?
- How to create a dynamic relationship between the contributor and the orphan child throw the webform when the contributor clicks the donate button?