I'd love to fix the above bug for the core. Does anyone know the best way to solve it, or where I should begin to look for anything that may cause it?
- Create a Drupal View using custom data from CiviCRM contacts.
- Run drush cc all on the command line
- Reload the admin page for the View
- Observe that the custom fields have gone missing, and are not available in the field list.
- Click save on the View.
- Observe that the custom fields are now present in the list.
This is observed in an instance where Civi and Drupal share a DB on 4.7.17.
Update 1 The bug appears to be that after drush clear CRM_Core_BAO_Cache::getItem('contact fields', $cacheKeyString); isn't returning custom fields in exportableFields sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Contact/BAO/Contact.php. It does upon clicking "save" in the view, however.
Does anyone know where these are populated from, or have any guidance about where to go from here?