Setup: CiviCRM 4.6.4, Drupal 7.54, GoDaddy Shared Hosting.
What I Did Recently: Installed Let's Encrypt certificates, verified things still worked, created and sent out a bulk mailing, created and tested an event with online signup and payment.
What I Did Friday (6/23/17): (not completely clear of exact steps here 'cause I may have blanked while banging my head on desk... note to self, glue foam on desktop) Under Administer/System Settings/Resource URLs I changed the SSL settings to Yes and then back to No.
What Happened Next: Access Denied error trying to access ANY Administer page, pages that access creation/editing of Events, forward facing Event pages, other pages that are less important to me right now.
What I Need: HELP (please)! Event is little more that 3 weeks away and I (we) need access.