I'm on Drupal with CiviCRM 4.7.21. I have a case with John Doe as the "Manager." When I try to reassign the individual, I can select a new individual and the form will submit. However, nothing changes after the page reloads. "Manager" is still John Doe.
Can anyone verify this? I don't see any of the CiviCRM demos have CiviCase activated for me to replicate this.
- Create a custom relationship "Manager is"
- Create a custom case "Supervision"
- Add "Manager" case role to Supervision case under case type
- Open a case
- Reassign the case role from "Person A" to "Person B"
- Page is reloaded with no change. Person A remains the case manager.