When selecting the non-default payment processor (ACH in this case), the "Confirm Contribution" becomes non-clickable (greyed out). Switching back to the default (credit card) it is still unclickable until I refresh page.
This may be related to the following StackExchange question: Can someone help me fix a "greyed out" save button for a new contribution?
which made me originally think it was a URL inconsistency due to a recent upgrade from 4.6.x to 4.7.23
- All URLs and paths look consistent (I made them absolute) and caches have been cleared
- Rebuilding contribution page doesn't fix it
- Other sites running 4.7 and iATS don't exhibit this problem
- All payment methods work through the backend New Contribution page
- Non-default payment processor works when on its own contribution page
Running WP with iATS 1.6.0.