We're trying various different CRMs and systems, looking for a best fit before customisation. As well as CiviCRM, we're looking at Zoho and some others. Please could I ask you opinion on CiviCRM's compatibility with the brief spec below?
We run a local community centre charity. We host numerous groups, from a weekly basketball club to youth support community outreach.
Briefly, as a starting point, we’d like to:
- make adding a new group and setting up sessions very easy for end users
- make adding a new user and allocating them to existing groups very easy for end users
- track all user details
- track the number of times they come to their sessions (‘check in’)
- Staff to do this securely on hand-held devices
- optional notes per user in each session, as part of the session’s record
- tag each group with up to seven of the "key objectives"
- report on the above