We have a webform set up to enable an individual to update an organisations details and then pay for the organisations annual membership. We are having an issue however where a user is reporting the following error.
I've tried to make payment for the [organisation] membership, but it tells me after putting my payment details in that it needs an email address to complete the transaction. There's no-where on this page to put that in!! There was on the previous page, and that part was completed.
The webform is set out as a two pages; updating details and membership payment, so I have truncated the screenshots to remove the non-relevant organisation updates:
This is the top of the webform linking the user to the organisation, in this case the Station Administrator user does have a permissioned relationship over the Station organisation
This is the bottom of the webform with the payment page
I have the organisation contribute webform set up identically as an individual membership we also run, so I can not see that there are any issues there(?) and I have used the individual payment page (directly through the contribute link though, not a webform) so that side of it worked for me.
Set-up wise, we are using D7.36 Civi4.4.14 and Stripe as our payment processor.
I would appreciate any thoughts you have, because I have tried everything to get this working and it does not want to be co-operative.
Edited 12 May 2015
I have been persevering with this taking @Coleman 's thoughts forwards. We have since had another report of payment failing (my previous member chose to pay using another method) and this is what I can glean from the CiviCRM:
- When I masquerade as the user and go to the webform I can see the notice that their organisations membership has expired, so the relationships are being seen. I have also checked that the user is permissioned
- When I go to the CiviContribute page directly while in masquerade there is nothing obvious that the Contribute page is recognising the link between the user and the organisation
- When I go into our Stripe dashboard there is no record of any decline or failure; indeed the last successful transaction was my own which was around a month ago
I have also taken out the on behalf of organisation option that was in place as it was just loading a Reserved Profile that did not appear to be connecting to any existing information.
This is all getting very confusing now...