I am writing this question as our organisation is starting to explore alternative CRM’s that are available on the market to replace our current existing one which is ChilliDB. Our use of the CRM would be with regards to the following:
- Data storage for over 13,000 stakeholders which will require continuing changes on our end.
- Data audits – will CiviCRM allow for some form of data checking to identify user changes if we have administrative access?
- Integration with some of our current systems.
- Needs to be somewhat customizable with the operations of the organisation.
- Needs to be relatively user friendly
- Strong support on the developers end to assist with issues
- What is the security like? Our data is regulated and confidential. This is an area of concern for us.
Any help to these questions is greatly appreciated.