I am getting a red "Incorrect Resource URL" notice, but I can't see that anything's set incorrectly. I read elsewhere that this should result in the little arrows missing from drop-down menus, but I'm not having that problem.
WordPress install. (New - been working on it over the last week or so. Haven't gone live yet.)
I also read that this may be due to issues with symlinking, so I've used an absolute URL, not a relative one. I can access the exact location via, e.g. FTP, using the path I've put into the "CiviCRM Resource URL" field on the "Settings - Resource URLs" page.
The path I have is: /wp-content/plugins/civicrm/civicrm