I could really use some guidance on how to troubleshoot this. This morning, we sent an email out to about 100 addresses using CiviMail and it worked fine.
Now, we can't. We didn't make any changes in the meantime. I can't send a test email, and when we schedule a job and the cron runs, CiviCRM shows it as successful, but no one is receiving emails.
When I log the mail to a file, we can see it going there, it's just not getting sent out. Other mail from contacts or the test mail() function still works.
I've checked the logs and can't see anything. Our hosting provider is not being helpful right now, and I could use some other guidance on information I can provide them to help troubleshoot. I could also use some suggestions on where to look in Civic.
I know everyone says "it used to work". Honestly, it really did.
We are using 4.7.15 with wordpress.