I have Civicontribute set up to invoice conference delegates, but can't work out how to set up the accounts to issue credit notes for booking changes or cancellations.
I get an error "This financial account cannot have 'Credit/Contra Revenue Account is' relationship" no matter which account I try to assign.
My setup has the following:
- Income Account is Event Fee Revenue (INC)
- Accounts Receivable Account is Accounts Receivable Asset (AR)
- Expense Account is Banking Fees Expenses (EXP)
- Cost of Sales Account is Premiums Cost of Sales (COGS)
- Deferred Revenue Account is Deferred Revenue - Event Fee Liability (OCLIAB)
My accounts setup simply reverses the credit against the Events Fee income account. Can someone give me some guidance please?