I have one Parent + his 2 Children registered to a paid event (via a Webform) :
- The Parent is the Webform Contact1 and Contribution holder, but has no event-fee to pay
- Each of the 2 children (Contact2 and 3) has an event-fee (65€ and 45€)
- A Solidarity Contribution can also be paid ("Contribution Amount" of the Contribution page) (e.g. 11€)
- I choose "pay later".
When I register, and before payment, the situation is as follows :
- Contribution total amount : 121 € (65 + 45 + 11)
- contribution_status_id = 2 (pending)
- participant_status_id : Parent : 1 (registered) ; Children : 5 (pending)
When I record the payment (by check), the situation becomes :
- contribution_status_id = 1 (completed)
- participant_status_id : Parent : 1 (registered) ;
- Children : Child 1 : 1 (registered) ; Child 2 : 5 (still pending).
From my point of view, Child 2 participant status should also become 1.
Nota : to record the payment, I use a Contribution Profile (check# + status), next to a Contribution "update multiple participant", but I don't think that the problem is due to this specific process.