The following links in the CiviCRM admin menu don't work for me:
- Volunteers > New Volunteer Project
- Volunteers > Manage Volunteer Projects
- Volunteers > Search for Volunteer Opportunities
When I navigate to these links the page never loads; the CiviCRM icon just keeps spinning indefinitely as though it's still processing my request.
I reset the paths and cleared the caches but that didn't help. I also don't see any errors in Reports > Recent log messages (Drupal admin UI).
- CiviCRM 5.7.2
- Drupal 7.61
- Bilingual English & Spanish site
- Previous issue with CiviVolunteer led me to apply patch provided here: Permission role to access Cases when using Volunteer?
- I only recently installed CiviVolunteer using the CiviCRM admin UI
These are my settings:
Extensions Directory: [civicrm.files]/ext/
Extension Resource URL: [civicrm.files]/ext/
Location of CiviVolunteer extension: /home/example/www/www/sites/default/files/civicrm/ext/org.civicrm.volunteer
Update: This issue occurs in parallel with another: my CiviCRM system status page is blank. (I realized they were related when both issues disappeared simultaneously, unfortunately temporarily.)