On Membership payment, using Drupal Webform, someone living in Singapore (for example) can not pay, as State/Province is required and Singapore has no State/Province defined. Gibraltar has the same.

This seems to be new. Do others have the same problem ? Is there a way around it ?

NB. State/province, where applicable, should indeed be required for Credit Card transactions. Just not for Singapore, Gibraltar, etc.

  • Try installing github.com/WeMoveEU/nobillingfields extension which aims at making address fields as not-required – jitendra - fuzion Jan 29 at 12:07
  • The billing fields get pulled onto the webform as-is from CiviCRM. CiviCRM makes them required - as some payment processors based on people’s merchant account settings run address verifications to limit fraudulent transactions. A quick workaround perhaps -> create a dummy province ‘Signapore’ in CiviCRM for Signapore; use some jquery to set the field to that dummy province? You’ll see double but it should pass the form validation. – KarinG - Semper IT Jan 29 at 13:53
  • @KarinG-SemperIT thanks for the suggestion but I would have to do that for all countries without provinces. I'm pretty sure this problem is new. CiviCRM requires these fields but on their 'own' payment forms, allthough being marked as required, they are not required for countries that have no state/provinces. Ti seems webform-civicrm does not do such a check nowadays. – commonpike Jan 30 at 11:17
  • I know - it not a great solution - just wanted to see if that would be a quick/interim solution for you. If you attached two images to your question: a screen shot of native CiviCRM Contribution that the Webform links to and a screenshot of the Drupal Webform CiviCRM page - then I'll give it some thought. – KarinG - Semper IT Jan 31 at 3:39

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.