When I try to use CiviMobile on my phone to login to CiviCRM I get error "Please install CiviMobile extension in your CiviCRM".
- Drupal7.67 / CiviCRM 5.12.2 / php7.2 / Running on Aegir
- Installed CiviMobile 4.0.1 on my Android phone from Play Store and can successfully log in to the demo.
- installed CiviMobileAPI v4.0.2 from the repository and it reflects as installed.
- Installation directory is /data/disk/xxx/static/platforms/platform_name/sites/collaborate2019.co.za/files/civicrm/ext/com.agiliway.civimobileapi
- CiviCRM/Administer/CiviMobile settings reflects that the extension is up to date
- Login username and password and website URL https://collaborate2019.co.za are correct (when I tried https://collaborate2019.co.za/civicrm it gave me "Server API error")
Any ideas what I can try?