I'm trying to create a smart group for all registered users in any 2019 event. There are 5 events I'm trying to pull participants from into a smart group.
The process I am trying to use is:
- Click "Events" -> Click "Find Participants"
- Add the 5 events in the Event Name field
- Choose the Participant Status of "Registered"
- Click "Search"
- Click the "All 214 records" radio button (214 Results are found)
- Click the "Actions" drop down and select "Group - create smart group"
- Enter a name in the "Name" field
- Enter a description in the "Description" field
- Click "Save Smart Group"
The result is an error message that returns:
72,74,76,80,75 is not of the type Int
The error itself is not that confusing to me. A comma separated list of event ID's is obviously not an Int.
However, I am not sure how to get around this issue.
How do you create a smart group containing participants from multiple events?