We are new to CiviCRM and are looking for an easy way to enable the following:
- An interested person may order materials (e.g. postcards) and may promise to give donations for it
- Verification email
- The person and a person doing the shipping should receive an email
Nice to have:
- Update of CiviCRM contact
- Creating a activity for that contact
- Possibility to do the donation with CiviCRM
From StackExchange research I got the impression that best way to do the "must haves" and 1./2. would be a best to use Caldera Forms + Caldera CiviCRM Plugin + Caldera Verify Form.
Is this the appropriate way to do it, or is there something easier (e.g. CiviCRM forms/profiles)?
Is it possible to include the donation from CiviCRM directly into such a thing? (It's not a shop function, where you have to pay, it should really be a donation.)