I've got a multi-site with the following roles in Drupal:
- Site admin (full access)
- Local admin (can view all contacts)
- Case Manager (can view all Cases)
- Staff (using ACLs, can view site-specific contacts and no Cases)
We want to restrict the Case Managers so that they can only see the Cases on their own site, even if they also have 'Local admin' (view all contacts).
I've only managed to implement so far by adding all Case Managers as 'Coordinators' to every Case in their local site, so that the 'View my Cases' enables them to see the local Cases.
This is fine, however I cannot work out how Case Managers can then add more than one Case Coordinator for new Cases.
- Using the Drupal webform, I can only specify a single contact for Case Coordinator (regardless of permissions)
- In the normal Case Dashboard, only people with 'Site Admin' (i.e. full access) have the ability to add more Roles to a Case
- In the Case Type set-up, it only allows one of each relationship type for the default set up.
Is there a way to enable staff to either see all Cases for their local instance only or to enable them to manually add more than one Case Coordinator so that the three staff can see all Cases for their local site?