Drupal 6.36; CiviCRM 4.5.8
I am experiencing two problems after making changes to my site. Not sure if the problems are related. I will start troubleshooting but any guidance would be very helpful.
1. Civi dashboard loading icon spins and dashlets don't load. This may be related to us installing Cloudflare (http://forum.civicrm.org/index.php/topic,27176.msg142612.html#msg142612).
2. Relationships tab generates error on click. Screen loads but the relationships list doesn't open. The following two popups appear:
DataTables warning: table id=DataTables_Table_0 - Invalid JSON response. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/1
DataTables warning: table id=DataTables_Table_1 - Invalid JSON response. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/1
Clicking the Add relationship button opens the dialogue and allows it to be completed, but on saving the above errors appear again.
- Moved the site to a faster server with no apparent problems
- 6 hrs later...
- Upgraded Drupal 6.36 security release. All seems fine.
- Tried to install Civi4.6.4 but it errored out so I reverted to the 4.5.8 backup. It was late and I didn't copy the error :-(
- Implemented Cloudflare. Civi is appreciably faster. Cloudflare needs www. domains so I set up a redirect in htaccess and updated the Civi paths and resource URLs. Also cleared all caches