I have a problem that is reproducible on the 4.6 Drupal demo site.
It has to do with the Conduct Survey screen in CiviCampaign. I cannot search for people to reserve after interviewing people.
To reproduce ....
- Start with a Campaign and a Survey
- Visit Conduct Survey and click Search on the Reserve Respondents tab
- Click on the Interview Respondents tab
- Click on the Reserve Respondents tab
- Click Search on the Reserve Respondents tab
I expect that steps 2 and 5 should give the same response - present a list of contacts to Reserve. That happens for Step 2 but not for Step 5.
Using Firebug I see the following at Step 2 ...
GET https://example.org/civicrm/campaign/vote?search=1&snippet=4&sid=99&cid=99999&qfKey=xxxxx_9999 POST https://example.org/civicrm/ajax/rest?snippet=4&className=CRM_Campaign_Page_AJAX&fnName=voterList
.... while at Step 5 I see only ...
TypeError: invalid 'in' operand a https://example.org/sites/default/files/js/js_mSqimfUYz_VZK2olecI6CNgGUcoseWz2Uf-IxjMP5mA.js Line 1079