My situation is I have an Individual database of 11,344 Contacts in Drupal Civi, and I want to turn them all into WP Users. I know I can convert Users into Contacts, but I want to do it the other way around. I have pointed my WordPress CiViCRM to a drupal Civi database which I need very much. I want the CiViCRM members to show under WordPress users but this isn't working. I have downloaded the plugin CiviCRM WordPress Profile Sync; but I can see the plugin on button on my dashboard to even try something. Can you please help me? I really need this issue solved. Thank you
How i would do is
- Export contacts with email address that want to be user.
- Install Wordpress export/import user plugin.
- Change the un-supervised dedupe rule to have only email address
- Import users via Wordpress screen using exported csv from CiviCRM
- Switch back un-supervised dedupe rule