I have created a drupal view of contributions. In this view i want it to show:
- Date Contribution Created (CiviCRM Contributions: Date Received)
- Financial Type (CiviCRM Contributions: Financial Type)
- Fee Amount(CiviCRM Contributions: Fee Amount)
- Net Amount (CiviCRMContributions: Net Amount)
- Payment Date - This is the only data i can't extract as this is linked to the financial Transaction. I need the transaction date
I have added a relationship "CiviCRM Contributions: CiviCRM Line items" but it pulls in other transnational data not the txrn date.
When i create a view of "CiviCRM Financial Trxn" I am unable to add in a relationship therefore unable to pull in contributions data.
I have thought about putting a View within a View to pull that data and it works unfortunately it shows a duplication of the contribution as there is several financial transaction entries for that contribution.