Is there a way of using advanced search to find another case manager's cases? I find the reports really complicated but would like to find another person's cases so I can update the notes. It's really easy to find mine as I just search my cases only. Is there an easy way to search for someone else's cases too? Thanks
- Go to search - advanced search.
- In the dropdown where it says "display results as" choose "Cases".
- Expand the relationships section.
- For relationship type choose the case manager type (e.g. "homeless services coordinator is").
- For target contact put the name or partial name of the manager.
- Click search.
Another way is:
- Go to the manager's contact record.
- On their relationships tab look for the manager type (e.g. "homeless services coordinator is").
- On the far right under the "More" link it will say "Manage case #7", and you can click that to go to that case.