I've got a Civi/Wordpress install. Originally all of the codebase was in a directory called dev. When it was ready to go live I moved everything to a directory called default, and I went through all of the config files and databases to ensure that path references were all updated. Everything seems to be working fine, apart from the fact that my main cron job is failing. Looking at the error log, this is because when cron.php gets called, something in turn is calling wp-load.php from the dev directory:
when of course it should be calling /home/example/sites/default/wp-load.php
Clearly I've missed a setting somewhere, but I'm really struggling to identify where this is. Any pointers most welcome.
In terms of a broader learning point, I won't be changing directory names again in a hurry on new projects.