My CiviCRM menu bar doesn't appear at the right place on the page and its stylesheet is not loading.
I have the same symptoms as in question Menu Problem with CiviCRM 5.13.2 but the solutions they offer there do not solve my issue.
Since the picture of the heading at
http://***.be/sites/default/files/ocsr.png doesn't show up, I discovered that the files under the directory
<drupal_root>/sites/default/files are not served anymore by
apache when requested by the browser.
There is a
.htaccess file in that directory containing:
# Deny all requests from Apache 2.4+. <IfModule mod_authz_core.c> Require all denied </IfModule> # Deny all requests from Apache 2.0-2.2. <IfModule !mod_authz_core.c> Deny from all </IfModule> # Turn off all options we don't need. Options None Options +FollowSymLinks # Set the catch-all handler to prevent scripts from being executed. SetHandler Drupal_Security_Do_Not_Remove_See_SA_2006_006 <Files *> # Override the handler again if we're run later in the evaluation list. SetHandler Drupal_Security_Do_Not_Remove_See_SA_2013_003 </Files> # If we know how to do it safely, disable the PHP engine entirely. <IfModule mod_php5.c> php_flag engine off </IfModule> <IfModule mod_php7.c> php_flag engine off </IfModule>
My knowledge of
apache is too poor to understand if this file is the guilty, but in the logs of
apache, I see entries as:
[Tue Jun 09 14:18:54.299253 2020] [authz_core:error] [pid 30658] [client 127.0.0.1:42982] AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /usr/share/drupal/sites/default/files/civicrm/persist/contribute/dyn/crm-menubar.4153687684a8323812edc1dc3cdbefbd.css [Tue Jun 09 14:38:46.732818 2020] [authz_core:error] [pid 22455] [client 127.0.0.1:43090] AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /usr/share/drupal/sites/default/files/ocsr.png
that seem to be connected directly with my issue.
Since I am a newbie with CiviCRM, I don't have any clue about how to solve this.
Perhaps another useful information: I didn't have time to upgrade to the last version of Drupal 7 up to now. I don't know if the problem is coming from that delay and I don't know what is better: first solve the issue and then upgrade, or the contrary.