I am trying to configure CiviEvent, but have a problem and don't know where to look.
- I have two test sites, as far as I can see both configured the same. CiviCRM 5.29.1, Stripe 6.5.1. Simple test Event set up.
- On One site I can configure Events that work OK if not paid for or paid for using credit card with Stripe (with a test card only so far). On the other it works if not paid for, but Stripe fails.
- When failing it flashes up the 'Wait while Pre-authorising' message, but then returns to the registration page asking to have the card number put in again.
- When failing the Stripe log shows an Authorised but Uncaptured payment.
- There are no errors in the Drupal log.
Can anyone suggest anywhere to look that might help find this problem? Thanks.