Is there a way to use tags, possibly multiple tags e.g. using the tags
Attended Conference X, to create a bulk mail to members who fit into just those two categories.
You can do this with Search - Advanced Search but note the AND/OR operator maybe doesn't work quite as you'd expect. It only works between different fields and within a single multiselect field it is always
But you can do a workaround:
- Go to Search - Find Contacts.
- Pick your first tag.
- From the actions dropdown in the result list, create a group, e.g. Student Group.
- Go to Search - Custom Searches - Include / Exclude Search
- For Include Groups choose your group.
- Select "AND".
- For Include Tags select your second tag.
- From the actions dropdown in the result list either create a group for future use or you can choose to schedule/send an email.
Alternatively for steps 4-8 you can use Advanced Search instead of the custom search and put your group in the Groups field and your tag in the Tags field.