I am having trouble installing CIVICRM on my Joomla powered domain.
Here is my environment: System Information
- PHP Built On: Linux a2plcpnl0712.prod.iad2.secureserver.net 2.6.32-954.3.5.lve1.4.80.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Sep 24 01:42:00 EDT 2020 x86_64
- Database Type: mysql Database Version: 5.6.49-cll-lve
- Database Collation: latin1_swedish_ci Database Connection
- Collation: utf8mb4_general_ci
- PHP Version: 7.4.11
- Web Server: Apache
- WebServer to PHP Interface: litespeed
- Joomla! Version: Joomla! 3.9.23 Stable [ Amani ] 24-November-2020 15:00 GMT
- Joomla! Platform Version: Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.88 Safari/537.36
I tied installing the civicrm-5.32.2-joomla-alt.zip and the civicrm-5.32.2-joomla.zip builds, but after a while I receive the following:
"Service Unavailable The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
In file manager, the folders ~/administrators/components/com_civicrm/ and ~/components/com_civicrm and their subfolders are present. the folder ~/media/civicrm is not present. The database does not show any Civicrm tables.
Any ideas on what I may be doing wrong? Thank you in advance.
Thank you all for the answers. I have set up my test local environment with a new install of joomla 3.9.22 and was successful in installing Civicrm.
On the production environment, I downgraded to php 7.3 and applied the suggested patch to the joomla 3.9.23. After proceeding with the installation of civicrm, I am getting a different error message:
An error has occurred. 0 undefined extension class 'Smarty_Internal_Method_Assign_By_Ref'
Does anyone know what went wrong and how to solve the issue?