Civi used to work under Local (née Local by Flywheel) on Windows, but I can't get it to install under the latest version. The Civi installer can't parse the schema xml files due to a path error. What happens is:
- CRM_Core_CodeGen_Util_Xml::parse() tries to process the main schema file in civicrm/civicrm/xml/schema/Schema.xml
- It loads this file fine, but then runs xinclude() to pull in all the .xml files linked to in schema.xml
- It can't find them. It's not looking in the correct place: I can see in Process Monitor that it's looking in the root folder, rather than wp-content/plugins/civicrm/civicrm/xml/schema. xinclude then throws a "failed to load external entity" error.
- checking that the DomDocument URI is correct - it seems to be fine
- setting the PHP working directory manually. This helps xinclude() find the files, but it then throws a "trying to build relative URI" error.
I assume it's something different in the Local environment. I've tried 2 different machines. Any ideas what could affect this? It doesn't help that Local has an ungoogleable name.
Latest version of Civi, latest version of WordPress. Local version 5.9.8+5191. libxml 2.9.9.