I have deleted a contact by mistake. Please explain how I can restore the contact to the database ?
You must have permission to restore deleted contacts. If you don't, please ask someone who does.
- Go to Search menu >> Advanced Search.
- Check the Search in Trash (deleted contacts) box. It's near the top on the right.
- Enter the name for the person in the name field if you know it, otherwise just press Search.
- You should see a list of deleted contacts. Check the box next to the deleted contact you want to restore.
- From the Actions drop-down that appears above the list of names, select Restore contacts from trash.
- Click Restore contact(s).