I currently have CiviCRM 5.31.0 for Wordpress installed. I want to change the default language from EN_US to Dutch (NL). After a quick google i found a tutorial and did the following steps:
- Downloaded to 5.31.0 language zip file
- Uploaded all l10 and sql files to the correct folder
- logged into wordpress and navigated to the 'administer' == 'localization' ==> 'Language & currency' page
- I changed to default language to Dutch, turn 'Inherit CMS Language' on (Wordpress is also in Dutch) and hit save.
- It loads, throws me back to the dashboard screen of CiviCRM and nothing translated...
I also tried translating the plugin using Loco Translate yet the translation file found by loco translate only contains 20 strings and not all text.
What am i doing wrong? Did i miss something?
Can someone maybe explain why it just ignores my save and keeps everything en-us? Is there a way to force CiviCRM to take a specific language or something?
Please let me know.