Drupal 7 is not loading Civi 4.4's resources: CSS & jQuery. Clearing Drupal cache solves the problem, for a few hours, then it happens again. I've tried the following:
- custom theme? nope, it's happening in Seven or Garland
- resource URLs in CiviCRM are correct
- disabled and re-enabled Civi as a module, no permanent solution.
- disabled other modules like jQuery Update or Admin Menu
- Turning off Drupal cache, CSS and jQuery aggregation. It has no effect, even though clearing Drupal's cache solves the problem.
Note it's not a conflict between js, the Civi resources simply aren't loading.
This started happening after an upgrade from 4.2 to 4.4. Any ideas for help?