Some concerning issues after the upgrade to 5.38 in my WordPress installation:
- A "critical" level warning about system status, but
- The system status page isn't loading (I've given it a full eleven minutes);
- My CiviCRM home page has no content;
- I'm getting a pop-up warning on that page: "Stripe: You need to check some settings now that you have upgraded to 6.6 | Stripe Payment Processor: Stripe (3) | Stripe Payment Processor: Stripe (test) (4); and
- (likely unrelated) I'm getting an hourly complain from cron about deprecated curly brackets in flexmailer.civix.php.
I am able to get to my extensions page (to check on the Stripe processor there), but nothing appears to be amiss.
Does the above suggest a permissions issue (the blank home screen boxes are especially curious)? I've flushed the caches and rebuilt the menus. This is a regularly-updated installation that has run more or less without incident for a couple of years, so, unless something changed in 5.38 regarding resource URLs, I'm at a loss.