After making configuration changes to the Parameter Group for both the database and cluster of my Amazon Aurora database I can no longer access CiviCRM. I get the following error: Error code 19, "DB Error: no such field". It has this for debug info:
SELECT path, data, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(expired_date) AS expires FROM civicrm_cache WHERE group_name = "2c60b3a2e8a19ac496e9716cc54d45a8" [nativecode=1054 ** Unknown column '2c60b3a2e8a19ac496e9716cc54d45a8' in 'where clause']
Before I made the changes to my server the entire Drupal site was only loading the install page with issues with the cache. I believe this was because the max_allowed_packets was not large enough. I have now set the max_allowed_packets to the highest size using Parameter Groups.
Drupal cannot bootstrap and cv flush will not work either because it appears to be attempting to bootstrap Drupal. I have truncated the civicrm_cache table. Before I did that there was a group_name value of 2c60b3a2e8a19ac496e9716cc54d45a8 in the table.
I have Drupal 9.3.3. We have been running 9.3.3 for about a week before we have had problems. We have CiviCRM 5.45.2. We have been running this for about a week as well.
I am not sure what to do to get CiviCRM to correct this query so that I can bootstrap everything.