We upgraded CiviCRM to the most recent version back in November and had the problem in the related ticket with ANY report failing when ANY filter was enabled. The error was:
Call to undefined method Html2Text\Html2Text::getText()
Another user reported finding this was a conflict with MailPoet (newsletter plugin) and we confirmed same. We had a workaround available in that the newsletter is only active for part of the month, so we deactivated MailPoet plugin when we needed to run reports.
Unfortunately, we didn't notice that it also affected the automatic (& manual) issuing of receipt emails with the same issue/error. I've spent the evening manually sending 100 email receipts. This isn't viable to continue. MailPoet is at latest version, CiviCRM is currently running 5.55.0 on a Wordpress install running 6.1.1. Issue present with PHP 7.4 & also after updated to 8.1