Running WordPress CiviCRM version 4.7.7
May I suggest you post the traceback for the CiviCRM error?
I am getting the same error, but I do not agree with the assumption that gid is referring to the profiles on Administer/Custom Data and Screens/Profile. There are actually two profiles (groups) in CiviCRM. This one refers to the civicrm_group table, but there is another one in civicrm_uf_group. In the website I am administering the ids and names in both groups look almost identical, but civicrm_uf_group is missing gid=14 and the other table is not.
So where do you Administer the civicrm_uf_group in the CiviCRM user interface? I cannot find any constraints between the 2 tables. I checked all civicrm_uf_* tables and they do not reference gid=14, so where is it coming from? Even knowing which page or menu item is causing this error would be helpful.
See the following CiviCRM log:
May 29 15:06:44 [info] $Fatal Error Details = Array
[message] => The requested Profile (gid=14) is disabled OR it is not > > configured to be used for 'Profile' listings in its Settings OR there is no Profile with that ID OR you do not have permission to access this profile. Please contact the site administrator if you need assistance.
May 29 15:06:44 [info] $backTrace = #0 /../wp-content/plugins/civicrm/civicrm/CRM/Core/Error.php(371): CRM_Core_Error::backtrace("backTrace", TRUE)
- /../wp-content/plugins/civicrm/civicrm/CRM/Core/BAO/UFGroup.php(368): CRM_Core_Error::fatal("The requested Profile (gid=14) is disabled OR it is not configured to be used...")
- /../wp-content/plugins/civicrm/civicrm/CRM/Core/BAO/UFGroup.php(217): CRM_Core_BAO_UFGroup::getFields("14", FALSE, 2, 5, FALSE, FALSE, "Profile", 5, NULL, 5)
- /../wp-content/plugins/civicrm/civicrm/CRM/Profile/Page/Listings.php(143): CRM_Core_BAO_UFGroup::getListingFields(2, 5, FALSE, "14", FALSE, "Profile", 5)
- /../wp-content/plugins/civicrm/civicrm/CRM/Profile/Page/Listings.php(288): CRM_Profile_Page_Listings->preProcess()
- /../wp-content/plugins/civicrm/civicrm/CRM/Profile/Page/Router.php(124): CRM_Profile_Page_Listings->run()
- /../wp-content/plugins/civicrm/civicrm/CRM/Core/Invoke.php(312): CRM_Profile_Page_Router->run((Array:2), NULL)
- /../wp-content/plugins/civicrm/civicrm/CRM/Core/Invoke.php(86): CRM_Core_Invoke::runItem((Array:13))
- /../wp-content/plugins/civicrm/civicrm/CRM/Core/Invoke.php(54): CRM_Core_Invoke::_invoke((Array:2))
- /../wp-content/plugins/civicrm/civicrm.php(1227): CRM_Core_Invoke::invoke((Array:2))
10.internal function: CiviCRM_For_WordPress->invoke(Object(WP))
- /../wp-includes/plugin.php(601): call_user_func_array((Array:2), (Array:1))
- /../wp-includes/class-wp.php(737): do_action_ref_array("wp", (Array:1))
- /../wp-includes/functions.php(952): WP->main("")
- /../wp-blog-header.php(16): wp()
- /../index.php(17): require("/var/www/vhosts/casem-acmse.org/httpdocs/wp-blog-header.php")