In this other question, I learned how to create a shortcode for a FormBuilder form that shows a SearchKit search result of events. I then discovered that WordPress does not render the shortcode form unless you are logged in.
What I have:
- My test setup is newest WP 6.3.2 and newest CiviCRM 5.66.0.
- CiviEvent: several events.
- SearchKit: a search that gives me the results I want.
The result presents no actions, no sorting, just a static table listing.
- Form Builder: a form to hold the results from the search.
The "permissions" field is intentionally blank, but that's not enough to make the form content public.
- WordPress: a page that contains the shortcode with my search.
This works correctly when I am logged in, but is simply not rendered for public visitors.
What I want:
- The form content should be visible to public visitors (not-logged-in users).