- I have Civi set up to send email through my personal Google account (using an App Password because I use 2FA). This works, but the emails have my address as sender, of course, which we want to fix.
This does not work:
- My organisation also uses Google, and my account also uses 2FA, and I have also created an App Password - just as with my personal account.
- In CiviCRM, in the SMTP settings, I only replace the SMTP username and SMTP password, switching from my personal data to the organisation data.
- Sending a test email causes CiviCRM to report "OK", but that test email never arrives.
- Switching back to my personal account data and sending a new test email is successful: CiviCRM gives the same confirmation and that email arrives.
- Despite everything seeming identical, what am I missing?