I am working with an organisation that uses CiviCRM to record information about their clients. They need to generate reports on a quarterly basis that summarise their work with clients. The reports need to segment the data by factors such as age range, gender, ethnicity, postcode etc.
None of the standard reports generate the information that they need so they use advanced search to obtain the figures for the reports. This gives them the information they need however it can be quite tricky to set up the appropriate searches. They also need to run the search several times for each age/gender/ethnicity etc.
Some examples of the types of reports they need (all figures are for the last quarter):
- number of clients referred - split by ward
- number of clients supported - split by ethnicity and gender
- number of clients supported - split by age range (e.g. 16-17, 18-19, 20-25, etc.)
- number of hours of support provided
- number of sessions delivered per ward
How could reporting be made easier for them?