We've changed server host name recently and all seems to be fine excluding dashlet reports disappearance: there is just "Object Moved, This document may be found here" like on this screen grab http://awesomescreenshot.com/0375gftva1
We've checked carefully all paths at:
- Administer - System Settings - Directories
- Administer - System Settings - Resource URLs
- Administer - System Settings - Cleanup Caches and Update Paths
- Cache has been instantly cleared,
- Refresh Dashboard button used,
- each report has been enabled / disabled / updated,
- log files in ConfigAndLogs folder has been monitored,
- page has been inspected using XHR inspector in Firefox,
- as well as server logs.
There are several suspicious messages in Drupal Watchdog though, like:
* undefined index: columns in CRM_Contact_Page_AJAX::dashboard() (line 610 of /civicrm/CRM/Contact/Page/AJAX.php). * $Fatal Error Details = Array ( [callback] => Array (  => CRM_Core_Error  => handle ) [code] => -5 [message] => DB Error: already exists [mode] => 16 [debug_info] => INSERT INTO civicrm_menu (domain_id , path , breadcrumb ) VALUES
..but it's unclear how it might be relevant to this case, especially when cache has been cleared almost instantly. Any clue, please?