Using version 4.6.10. I can reproduce this problem on the Demo site.
This is the problem:
- Create a donation page with an "other amount" option in addition to fixed price options.
- Open the live-page or test-drive page link
- Under Donation Amount, choose "Other Amount" radio button
- Most of the fields on the page disappear: the name and address fields, the credit card fields, etc.
- Input an amount into the "Other Amount" box, and press enter, sometimes the fields briefly reappear.
- But as soon as you scroll with your mouse, the fields disappear again, and you find that there are pink error messages at the top of the page asking you to fill in the missing form fields.
- However, you can't fill in the missing fields because they have disappeared from the form.
Since I can reproduce this on the demo site, I suspect it may be a bug. But I'm reluctant to report a bug until I've had some independent confirmation.
Any help would be most appreciated!